Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm a 1st year undergrad

For years i have wondered how it'll be to study overseas. Since I am teh type of person who takes each day as it comes, I didn't exactly spend my days and nights imagining life in the UK, i just enjoyed the moment wherever I was, let it be matriks or maktab. But in the two years that I spent in IPIP, I did work to get myself a 'ticket' to Warwick. And here I am now, a 1st year undergraduate University student.

My first year just passed through like lightning, but this time, I didn't exactly waste my time (at least not all of it) as i can truthfully say, I have lived my first year in warwick to the fullest. However, a crucial time has approached- exams. The system in Warwick is different from what I am accustomed to, and now i just wonder how will i feel when I'm writing down the answers to the exam questions. Will i be able to answer them? Will I be calm? How similar or different will it be from my past experiences of sitting for exams? I set off to Warwick with a mission, and my mission wasn't solely to do well in exams, I have somewhat achieved the others, now i need to tackle this mission of mine.

The end of exams will also mark the end of my 1st year. I am filled with mix feelings. But I am ready to go on. And as usual, i will take each day as it comes, not paying too much attention to do the past, nor thinking to much of the future. Life is to be taken as it comes, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment