Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You, Seniors!!!

Today is Bank Holiday in the UK, so NHS is closed and so are the pharmacies and shops. And of all the days, i need to fall sick today. I have been unwell ever since i returned from Ireland but in the last 2 days, my condition has worsened till i reached a level that i had to seek medical treatment. Since it's a public holiday, i was really clueless as where to go and what to do. Luckily, 4 seniors helped me out.

They took me to the hospital (which was seriously so far away) and i received the treatment i needed. I never thought i'll get this bad. And to need to take steroids...well...i have no choice.

I don't know what i would have done without you four. I would have had to wait till the following day for sure but even then, i doubt that nhs would have given me steroids (which turned out to be a necessity). And if i had waited i would be suffering for another night. So....

Here's a big THANK YOU to Mei Ling, Kamal, Chief and Syafiq.



No comments:

Post a Comment